Summer begins

Where has the time gone? Maybe it is me but time is going by rapidly. Seems like yesterday we were lamenting the lack of Spring and now July 4th is upon us. We had a dry stretch for a bit but now have had some timely rains. Hopefully they will ease the scars from the dry spell and set us up for the big heat wave being predicted next week. The course continues to play great and we are getting more members and public returning.

I have chatted here in these pages about ospreys this is another post with links inside and another older post 
These posts cover our history in the resurgence of this majestic bird and also my following of Belle. A bird who made several trips back and forth to overwintering sites in South America. I was able to catch a glimpse of her on the Cape just before her transmitter battery died. I joined the email list for Osprey Trax and this week learned about a book covering the story of Belle. See it here: http://www.ospreytrax.com/BellesJourney.html

We have had some really nice sunrises over the last couple of weeks. If you follow me on Twitter you may have seen them. I also shared them with the pro shop so they could post them on our social media feeds, so maybe you saw them there?
 
Mink Meadows Pond


9 green


1st hole



No comments:

Post a Comment