Hurricane season needs to end.

How exciting to have a hurricane named after you. Then you start to think if this thing gets massive and starts doing all kinds of damage or worse people die, not so cool. I was following along on Twitter and keeping an eye on it because the last thing I want is to get slammed with a hurricane regardless of the name. When it looked like it would miss us completely I think we all breathed a sigh of relief. Of course some of you reading this have homes in Florida or have friends and family on the east coast where this may be an issue so it is still very stressful when major weather events happen. I hope Matthew peters out before any more devastation occurs. It was fun when it was simply spinning away in the middle of the ocean and now it is time to return there. Here are a few of the posts from Twitter that I found interesting:




No comments:

Post a Comment