Blizzard update

4 AM and I just finished a plow loop. Couldn't sleep anymore so thought I would check it out. From my deck it was hard to tell looked to be drifts of 6+ inches and bare spots. Similar to the last storm but smaller drifts. Easy to make an assessment after driving on every road but until then you never know where the drifts might be really bad. In a nutshell this was a minor storm. Even with the temps in the 20's the roads were not frozen in spots and I pushed as much dirt as snow in those areas. Never encountered anything massive. Probably will not even plow most driveways since we will do more harm than good as no driveways are paved. We still have a bit to go but I do not expect things to worsen as this storm wraps up.
parking lot was bare in spots

No comments:

Post a Comment