Quick Osprey Update

I checked in on Belle this morning and she had made landfall on the main land USA. She is a real trooper and this would be her 6th migration back to this area. After my last post someone shared this website with me: Osprey Trax which also has information on Belle and Stadler another in my favorites list on the phone app mentioned in the last post. According to the website there is some confusion as to the sex of Belle but I am sticking with female. Another clear sign spring is on the way.






Belle is in Florida near a course called Westminster Golf Club. 

Maybe this year she will finally find a mate and settle down here at Mink Meadows?











Here is a video of a very nice sunset from the roof of the clubhouse last Sunday. Have a great weekend.



No comments:

Post a Comment